On your first visit
- you will begin by filling out some paper work forms about your current health status and concerns (So please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit).
- The doctor will get your weight, vitals and take a detailed history of your current complaint.
- You will be provided a patient gown to change into before the physical & neurological examination.
- The doctor will then go over the findings and explain the plan for your specific case.
- As long as further studies are not needed and chiropractic care is not clinically contraindicated, you will receive your first treatment following the examination beginning with a D.N.F.T.® Cranial adjustment and then the area of your chief complaint*.
White Feather Chiropractic is a direct pay clinic. This means that we do not file insurance, however, you will be provided a detailed superbill following your appointment that you may file for yourself with your insurance carrier. This allows us to focus on the patient’s whole health entity and not be restricted only to what insurance will authorize.
We accept credit, debit, and cash.as well as Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) cards.
White Feather Chiropractic
330 Mallory Station Road
Franklin, TN 37067
*exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.